Prestige Omega Select Plus Non-Stick Paniyarakkal with Lid (240 mm, Black)
|Model Name||Prestige Omega Select Plus Non-Stick Paniyarakkal with Lid (240 mm, Black)- Gas Top|
|Item Diameter||24 Centimetres|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||43.5 x 51.5 x 50 Centimeters|
|Has Nonstick Coating||Yes|
|Is Oven Safe||No|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
- Material: Alumunium; Size: Paniyarakkal 240 mm; Base type: Gas Stove Compatible; Base thickness: 3; Included components: Paniyarakkal (1U); Colour: Black
- Coating type: Non Stick; No. of layers: 3 Layer; Finish: Non Stick. Note: The holder/knob will be facing inside the lid only you will have to unscrew and put it in right direction
- Warranty: 1 Year; Included in warranty: Manufacturing defects will be covered in the warranty. Remaining things have been mentioned in the user manual; Not included in warranty: Mentioned in the manual
- This cookware comes with 12 pits.
- Country of Origin: India
- SCRATCH & ABRASION RESISTANT TECHNOLOGY This cookware range has extreme ability to resist scratches and corrosion on non-stick surface making it extremely durable
- METAL SPOON FRIENDLY NON-STICK COATING Prestige Omega Select Plus Cookware comes with 3 layer Teflon non-stick residue free coating which not only uses less oil and also it is metal spoon friendly
- STURDY HANDLE Bakelite riveted handles with grip spots gives you a firm hold on the cookware while cooking and makes the handle long lasting. Dishwasher Safe : Yes
- GLASS LID With the Glass Lid, this cookware can also be used to serve food. Designed with tempering process this glass lid has increased strength and toughness
Prestige Omega Select Plus Panniyarakkal 240 MM
Now experience taste, high performance and health all in one place. The new and improved omega select plus cookware makes cooking safer and your health better. Its new and improved coating ensures durability and poses no harm to food. All in all, smart cookware for a smart kitchen. This cookware comes with 12 pits.
Tips to Maintain Non-stick Cookware
1. Condition before the first use with a thin smear of cooking oil.
2. Cook over low to medium heat for best cooking results. High heat can burn food, waste energy and cause surface discoloration after some time.
3. Do not use sharp objects like knives/ forks and metal spoons with sharp corners/edges.
4. Cool pans before washing to safeguard against rapid temperature changes that can cause warping.
5. Clean you cookware with soapy water using the sponge scrubber after each use to prevent oil deposition.