Prestige Omega Die-Cast Plus Non-Stick Tawa, 27cm
- Material: Ceramic, Aluminum; Size: Tawa (270 Mm); Base type: Induction Base; Included components: 1 Tawa; Colour: Black
- Warranty: 1 Year; Included in warranty: Manufacturing Defect; Not included in warranty: Mentioned in the manual
- Unique handle design
- Extra thick base
- 3 layer non stick coating
- Die cast alumunium body
- Unique Heat Indicator; Induction & Gas stove compatible
- Coating type: Non-Stick; No. of layers: 3 Layer; Finish: Non-stick
From the manufacturer
Prestige - A kitchen appliance brand. It is caters to the various needs of home makers in the country. It has varied product portfolio ranging from pressure cookers, non-stick cookware, gas stoves, induction cook-tops, mixer grinders to varied other electrical appliances and kitchen tools. the company has been at the forefront of innovation and has been the fastest growing company in the kitchen appliance space.
Prestige Omega Die-cast Plus Tawa 270MM
Prestige omega die-cast plus cookware is manufactured by the process of die-casting and comes with induction base which makes the cookware extremely versatile and work on all kinds of heat sources like gas stoves, induction cook-tops, electric hotplates etc.
The Prestige omega die-cast plus cookware now comes with a unique heat indicator which turns red while the cookware is hot and back to black when the appliance cools down, thus adding to your safety.
Unique Heat Indicator
The unique heat indicator turns red when the cookware is hot and turns black while it cools down. Thus making the cookware extremely safe to use.
3 Layer Non-stick Coating
Prestige omega die-cast plus cookware range has 3 layer non-stick coating which allows cooking food without sticking to the cookware and makes the cookware more durable.
Die-cast Aluminium Body
This range of cookware is manufactured by a process of pressure die-casting with thickness 2.5mm, thus making it ideal for heavy duty use.
Extra Thick Base
The 5.5mm extra thick base ensures better heat retention, thus helping you save energy and cook faster.
Unique Handle Design
The handle is made from heat resistant material that enables ease and convenience while carrying the cookware, thus ensuring the safety.
This cookware has high quality die-cast aluminium body which comes with induction and gas compatible base.
Tips to Maintain Non-stick Cookware
1. Condition before the first use with a thin smear of cooking oil.
2. Cook over low to medium heat for best cooking results. High heat can burn food, waste energy and cause surface discoloration after some time.
3. Do not use sharp objects like knives/ forks and metal spoons with sharp corners/edges.
4. Cool pans before washing to safeguard against rapid temperature changes that can cause warping.
5. Clean you cookware with soapy water using the sponge scrubber after each use to prevent oil deposition.