Pigeon All in One Ceramic Super Cooker 5 Litre, Red
Brand Pigeon Material Ceramic Colour Red Capacity 5 litres Item Dimensions LxWxH 29 x 29 x 23 Centimeters Item Weight 2700 Grams Wattage 220 Watts Control Method Touch Controller Type Hand Control Operation Mode Manual
About this item
- Material type: Ceramic; No. of pieces: 1; Capacity: 5L; Lid type: Outer Lid; Weight: 3.63; Colour Black;
- Warranty: 5 Years; Covered in warranty: Manufacturing Defect; Not covered in warranty: Damages due to usage of the product
- 3 lids - straining, serving and pressure cooking lids.
- User friendly short handles
- Gas Stovetop and Induction Stovetop Compatible. Dishwasher safe
From the manufacturer
All-In-One Super Cooker Hard Anodised
The original All in one Super cooker is a first of its kind multipurpose product with a unique ‘Handi’ shape that not only gives it a very traditional look but more importantly, allows it to retain the nutritional value in food. The Hard Anodised body comes with a non-stick coating, which is easy to clean, scratch resistant, safe and has a longer life span as it acts as a layer of protection over the body of the cooker. The 3 layered lid comprises of a strainer, serving and pressure cooking lids.
Handi Shape allows the nutrition to move upward and into the food, retaining it much more.
The base of the cooker is induction and gas stove compatible which facilitates efficient cooking.
Even heat distribution helps to cook slow. A slow cooker brings out the flavor in foods.
This cooker adheres to high standards of safety. Its range of features include the weight valve, central gasket, and the Metallic safety plug at the top of the lid, which allows the excess pressure to come out making it very safe.
A patented product from Pigeon Kitchen Appliances and has a unique design which will ease your cooking efforts.
This Convenient short handle helps to lift the pressure cooker with ease while cooking and acts as a supportive hand.
The 3 Lids
The Super cooker comprises of the 3 lids - straining, serving and pressure cooking lids.
- This straining lid is used to strain the water from food and boiled vegetables.
- This pressure cooking lid is used primarily as a regular pressure cooker.
- This serving lid is used mainly for serving on the dining table and adds elegant look to your dining table.