• Strong and sturdy cool-touch handle
• Gas Stovetop Compatible
• Heats evenly, cooks faster
• 4mm thick body with spiral bottom
• Triple layered scratch-resistant greblon
• Non-stick coating from Germany
• IS: 1660 part 1 certified
• Metal spoon friendly
• PFOA free
• Color: Black
• Package Contents: 1-Piece Non-Stick Fry Pan (28cm)
• Warranty Information: 1 Year
It has a thick body with thermocore base. Finished with a triple layer stonehenge coating from greblon Germany which is chemical PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic acid) free. This product is scratch resistant and has spiral bottom for even heating. It is metal spoon friendly and has strong, sturdy, stay-cool bakelite handles.
From the manufacturer
Pigeon by Stovekraft Non-Stick Fry Pan, 28cm
- Strong and sturdy cool-touch handle
- Gas Stovetop Compatible
- Triple layered scratch-resistant non-stick Greblon coating
- 3mm thick body with the spiral bottom
- Uniform heating for faster cooking
- Metal spoon friendly
- Colour: Black, Material: Aluminium
Triple Layer German Stonehenge Coating
Made from premium-grade aluminum, this Pigeon non-stick pan features a thermocore base with concentric circles on it which leads to even distribution of heat and faster cooking. The non-stick surface ensures that you cook tasty food without using much oil. The cool-touch handle allows you easy handling of the frying pan. The material used for making this pan is free from PFOA chemicals, ensuring safe and hygienic food for your family.
Scratch Resistant and Metal Spoon Friendly
The triple layer Greblon Stonehenge coating ensures that you can use metal spoons for cooking without having to worry about scraping the non-stick coating. This Pigeon model has a 3 mm thick body which is sturdy and durable. This heavy bottom pan can be used for both shallow and deep frying.
Easy to Clean and Maintain
As the Pigeon non-stick fry pan is scratch resistant, you can easily clean it using soapy water. The handle of the pan is designed in a way that you can hang it on your kitchen rack for proper space utilization.