- Quick heat-up with powerful 2400W Philips GC2996/20 steam iron
- Even distribution of steam for quick ironing and up to 40 g/min continuous steam for strong and steady performance
- Up to 150g steam boost to remove stubborn creases fast and effortlessly
- Scratch-resistant SteamGlide soleplate for superior gliding on various fabrics
- Drip-Stop feature to prevent leakage even at low temperatures
- Safe to use, with automatic shut-off when iron is left unattended
- Vertical Steam function to steam hanging garments easily and upholstery easily
- Ordinarily, tap water leads to salt deposits in the water tank. The built-in Calc-Clean slider in GC2996/20 removes these deposits for longer-lasting steam performance with any water used
- Includes – Steam Iron, User Manual, Warranty, contact us on Philips Toll Free No 1800-102-2929 for any product related queries
- 2400 W Iron comes with a 16amp power plug. To prevent water leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, leave some gap when filling water and wait for 30-45 seconds for the iron to heat up before using.
Built to perform, day after day. 4x longer life with SteamGlide soleplate. For great results day after day, you want an iron that never lets you down. With its anti-scratch Steam Glide soleplate, high consistent steam output and integrated calc-clean, this quality iron gives you performance that lasts.
From the manufacturer
Perfect Ironing Results in single stroke
Great results, day after day!
The Philips PowerLife GC2996/20 Steam Iron with its 2400 Watt power enables constant high steam output and heats up the iron quickly, so you get perfect results in single stroke.
With continuous steam output up to 40 g/min, you get the perfect amount of steam steadily for a great performance. With a variety of features, the Philips PowerLife GC2996/20 Steam Iron helps you get perfect results with fewer strokes, taking you far less time to achieve excellent results!
- 2400W Power
- 5-Layer Scratch-Resistant SteamGlide Solegel Soleplate
- Up to 40 g/min continuous steam output
- 150 g Steam Boost
- Safety Shut-Off
- Vertical Steaming Function
- Triple Precision Tip and 360 degree swivel cord
2400 Watt Power
Continuous Steam up to 40g/min with 150g Steam Boost
5 Layer SteamGlide Solegel Soleplate for excellent gliding on fabrics
Drip Stop System & Auto Shut-Off
2400 W power enables constant high steam output and provides an excellent steam ironing performance.
Continuous steam up to 40 g/m for good crease removal. The iron's 150 g steam boost enables you to easily remove even the most stubborn creases.
Your Philips iron comes with a 5 layer SteamGlide Solegel soleplate for superior gliding performance on all fabrics. The carefully crafted soleplate design ensures steam is distributed evenly across the soleplate. This way you need less strokes to evenly moisten the garment.
Drip stop system lets you iron delicate fabrics at low temperatures without having to worry about stains from water droplets. If iron is left unused for 8 min (vertically) or 30s (horizontally) it is shut off automatically, for your safety and peace of mind.