- Hard Coated Surface which is stronger than Stainless Steel
- 2.4 mm Thick Aluminium Body: Durable and heats up quickly and uniformly
- Riveted Stainless Steel wire handles with Glossy exterior
- Gas Stove Compatible
- Free Use of Metal Spoon
- 5-Years Warranty against manufacturing defect only
- Glossy Finished Hard Anodised Exterior
- Pack Includes: 1-Piece Hard Anodized Tadka Pan
- Color:Black, Material:Aluminium
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Hard Anodized Tadka Pan
- Warranty: 5-Years Warranty against manufacturing defect only
Nirlep Appliances Limited, established in 1968, marked the launch of Non-Stick technology in India. Today, with 50 years of experience and with millions of satisfied customers, it is the most preferred brand that is synonymous with Non-Stick cookware. Nirlep's strength lies in a deep understanding of coating technology and diverse cooking habits across all the Indian markets coupled with quality and innovation obsession. Nirlep has many distinctions to its credit when it comes to being the technological specialist in Non-Stick cookware: It is the 1st producer of non-stick cookware in India. It has given consultancy and done turnkey projects in the Middle East, Africa and Sri Lanka for setting up advanced non-stick cookware production technologies. It has developed state-of-the-art non-stick coatings and speciality heat resistant paints with in-house expertise. It exports professional non-stick cookware used in commercial kitchens to Europe.
Ensuring an outstanding warp resistance, this cookware series is thicker than normal cookware and has a longer life, courtesy special aluminium alloy and anti-warp base.
Stainless Steel-Wire Handles
The sturdy and stainless steel-wire handles augment the strength factor of the cookware series and provide easy handling and effortless operation.