Meyer Trivantage Stainless Steel Open Square Tawa, 28cm
- ✅ Totally toxin-free product
- ✅ ‘Three Layers, Three Benefits: Core of quick and even heating Aluminium sandwiched between 2 layers of 100% safe non-toxic food grade Stainless Steel on one side and induction compatible, magnetic Stainless Steel on the other.
- ✅ Stay Cool handles: Permanently riveted & Silicon covered stainless steel handles.
- ✅ Mirror polished finish outside & Emery finish inside for a classy appearance and it is metal utensil safe
- ✅ Compatible with all cooktops, including induction; Oven safe up to 180 degree Celsius/ Gas Mark 4; dishwasher safe and comes with 10 years warranty
Highly durable triply cookware for high-performance cooking:
The most functional tri-ply cookware made from three different layers of metals bonded together. Pure aluminium core between 2 layers of pure and non-toxic Japanese stainless steel to ensure swift and even heat distribution, thus completely banishing ‘hot spots’ and boosting faster cooking. Unlike ordinary cookware, it is highly resistant to warping, scratch and pitting
Hygienic and healthy cooking with non-toxic Japanese Stainless Steel
The sturdy stainless steel with emery finish is extremely smooth and allows your food to glide through the surface effortlessly, enabling hygienic cooking and easycleaning.
Even heating all around:
Witness excellent heating not only at the base but all over as the tri-ply construction ensures equal heat distribution throughout the body of the cookware.
‘Stay Cool’ handles with permanent rivets and silicone covering
Beautifully designed stainless steel handle clasped with silicone for added strength and comfort in handling.