- Color: Pink,
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Water Bottle (350ml)
- Insulated: Double-wall vacuum insulation technology, Retains the temperature, flavour, freshness and nutritional value of the drink inside, Superior thermal retention to keep beverages hot or cold for up to 24 hours
- Durable: Unbreakable, stainless-steel exterior and 18/8 304 interior, 100 percent rust-free, Food-grade, hygienic, 100 percent BPA-free, non-leaching
- Worry-free: anti-drip lid with leak-proof silicon gasket, Makes for a secure grip with no condensation, Keeps fingers dry and un-frostbit, The bottle does not sweat in your bag or create a mess of your papers like ordinary bottles
- Compact design fits most standard drink holders and car cup holders; lightweight and highly portable in any bag, Easy one-hand drinking, Wide mouth accommodates full size ice cubes
- 1 year warranty
Product descriptionColor Name:Pink
ABOUT THE BRAND
What began in 1986 with a collection of office stationery has grown into an entire world of housewares. Freelance is in the business of bringing fashion to your home. We manufacture, import and market an extensive range of items for the entire home. Through our diverse collection runs a common thread of excellent design and superior quality. Over the years, we have earned a reputation for bringing the best in the world to the homes of those who have a discerning eye for quality and design. We tirelessly scout the globe in search of products that can deliver these values. Naturally, most of our offerings are sourced from places like Western Europe, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. Our clients include those who do not believe in making compromises, and if you share that sentiment, we encourage you to participate in the Freelance lifestyle. ShopFreelance takes this participation to a new level, as a rich and exciting interactive destination. When you re transported into the world of Freelance online, you can shop for great products for yourself and your home, find exquisite gifts and much, much more. Back when all this started, we felt sure that there were no boundaries for Freelance. We are even surer of that today.
Rinse and dry with the lid open to avoid odour buildup. To eliminate odour, clean using a brush, hot water and baking soda or mild detergent. Do not use strong detergent, bleach or cleansers containing chlorine. Hand wash only. Do not place in the microwave or in the freezer.