Bergner Argent Induction Bottom Triply Fry Pan, Stainless Steel, 20 cm
|Model Name||Bergner Argent Triply|
|Item Diameter||20 Centimetres|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||38.9 x 22.6 x 6.3 Centimeters|
|Has Nonstick Coating||No|
|Is Oven Safe||No|
About this item
- Material: Tri-ply stainless steel construction with inner body 18/10 stainless steel, middle layer aluminum sheet, outer layer 18/0 stainless steel
- Size: FryPan (20 cm); Item shape: Circle; Colour: silver
- Warranty: 5 years; included in the warranty: manufacturing defects only. For any issues, please contact_us on: [1800-121-2206]
- Faster Cooking: Its construction helps to cook food 2 times faster than ordinary stainless steel cookware
- Cast handle: Handles are durable and they stay cool even on a gas stove offering greater safety and convenience
- Flared Rims: The flared rims of the frypan enables easy dripless pouring
- Induction Base: 360° Induction base allows greater contact with the heat source and a much faster cooking time, it Saves 30% Energy.
- Package Inclusions: 1 no. stainless steel frypan
Bergner Argent Tri-Ply stainless steel frypan - A perfect choice for anyone who loves to cook.
Beyond the classic stainless-steel style, Bergner Argent Tri-Ply frypan is a well-constructed, high-performance, easy-to-use pan for all, from beginner to culinary artist.
Why Choose Bergner Argent Tri-Ply Frypan?
- When a layer of aluminum is sandwiched between the two stainless steel layers of the cookware it is known as tri-ply technology. Here, the inner body is made of 18/10 stainless steel to facilitate minimum oil healthy cooking and also assures to be non rustic, the middle part/second layer consists of edge to edge aluminum sheet for even heat distribution, third layer is made of 18/0 stainless steel for induction compatibility.
- This 20cm fry pan features flared rims which ensure easy flipping and turning and a wide flat surface for searing and browning.
- The induction base of the frypan is crafted with high-quality material that holds and distributes heat evenly throughout the pan, so only medium heat is needed for most sautéing, searing, and simmering.
That’s not all…
- The classic stainless-steel handles of the frypan stay cool on the stovetop and are permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets.
- Moreover, the 18/10 stainless-steel interior offers a highly polished cooking surface with a starburst finish for superior stick resistance, easy maintenance, and non-reactivity with food to preserve true flavor.