- Vertical Ironing for suspended fabrics like curtains, sarees etc.
- Anti Drip and Anti Scale Technology thus preventing leaking and scaling in the iron
- 360 Degree Swiwel cord
- 210mL tank for uninterrupted ironing
- Ceramic Soleplate for smooth ironing with less wear & tear
- Variable Steam output to cater to a vareity of clothes
- 2 years warranty
- Capacity: 380 ml
- Warranty: 2 years manufacturer warranty from date of purchase
- Power: 2000 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts
- Includes: One iron unit, Water measuring cup, Instruction manual, Warranty Card
At Bajaj Electricals, we're on a perpetual journey towards perfection. We pursue a path that helps us revolutionise product categories, introduce new features and be regarded as pioneers in every endeavour we undertake. Our extensive range of irons is one such endeavour. From the first dry iron with water spray to heavy weightvsteam irons, each product is a manifestation of our commitment and has made us industry leaders in the ion segment. Our relentless dedication to innovate enables us to introduce products that are designed to iron out the hassles and make running a simple and convenient affair.
From the manufacturer
This iron comes with an Ceramic Sole Plate which provides premium glide for crisp ironing and also higher life of the sole plate.
Variable Steam Output
Variable steam settings let you select the perfect amount of steam for each fabric, so you get professional ironing results.
Anti Scale Technology
This technology prevents clogging of pores leading to higher efficiency and longer product life.
Anti Drip Technology
This technology prevents water leakage for hassle-free ironing.
Ensures crisp ironing even on stubborn creases with steam burst.
2000 Watts Power
High power provides quick heating of the iron and allows you to iron quick and fast
Eight Glorious decades! Bajaj Electricals is one of the oldest companies that has been dedicatedly working towards innovations that simplify human life. With a business portfolio that spans across myriad verticals – right from Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting) to EPC (Illumination, Power Transmission and Power Distribution), we also have a strong presence in premium home appliance and cookware segments, with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep.