Bajaj Calenta Digi Storage 15 LTR Vertical Water Heater, Ivory, 5 Star
- Type : Storage; Capacity : 15 Litres; Wattage : 2000 Watts;Pressure : 8 Bars; BEE Rating : 4 Star
- Free Installation is provided by the Brand. Offer only covers installation, accessories are to be purchased separately. Kindly contact 022-4128-0000 for more information.
- Inner Tank Material: Mild Steel with Glass lined Coating; Outer Body Material: Injection Moulded ABS
- Product Dimensions: 42.5 Cms X 41 Cms X 37 Cms
- Warranty : 2 years on Product
- Included in the Box : Multi Function Safety Valve, PVC Drain Pipe, Warranty card, User manual, Wall mounting bracket with fasteners, remote control with battery & holder
- High pressure withstanding enabling to use in high-rise buildings; outer body material- prevents rusting and corrosion
- Multiple safety systems for protection against dry heating, overheating and overpressure
Product descriptionSize:15 | Style:Digital
Calenta Digi range of water heaters are available in 15L and 25L variants. They are suitable for high-rise buildings, are IPX4 waterproof graded technology made and have seven segment digital led display.
From the manufacturer
The energy-efficient Bajaj Calenta Digi storage water heater with 15 liters capacity is quite sufficient to fulfil your daily requirements of hot water.
* BEE standards may change accordingly.
SUITABLE FOR HIGH RISE
With 8 Bar pressure, the water heater can withstand pressure up to 8.0 kg/cm2 and is well suitable for high rise building.
TITANIUM ARMOUR TECHNOLOGY
A special inner tank coating that prevents corrosion and rusting and results in a long tank life.
SWIRL FLOW TECHNOLOGY
The swirl flow technology ensures 20% faster heating of water and saves energy at the same.
While easing your hassle to control the functioning of the heater, it has a remote control function with digital display.
24 HOURS IN ADVANCE
The heater with 24-Hour memory allows you to set the hot water timer 24 hours in advance when you need it.
Eight Glorious decades! Bajaj Electricals is one of the oldest companies that has been dedicatedly working towards innovations that simplify human life. With a business portfolio that spans across myriad verticals – right from Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting) to EPC (Illumination, Power Transmission and Power Distribution), we also have a strong presence in premium home appliance and cookware segments, with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep.