Bajaj Caldia Storage 10 Ltr Vertical Water Heater, White, 5 Star
- Type : Storage; Capacity : 10 Litres; Wattage : 2000 Watts;Pressure : 8 Bars; BEE Rating : 4 Star
- Free Installation is provided by the Brand. Offer only covers installation, accessories are to be purchased separately.
- Inner Tank Material: Mild Steel with Glass lined Coating; Outer Body Material: ABS + PP
- Warranty : 2 years on Product
- Included in the Box : Multi Function Safety Valve, PVC Drain Pipe, Warranty card, User manual
- High pressure withstanding enabling to use in high-rise buildings; outer body material- prevents rusting and corrosion
- Multiple safety systems for protection against dry heating, overheating and overpressure
The water heater is available in 10L, 15L and 25L variants. 2000 watts model. Suitable for high-rise buildings (8 bars). Ergonomically styled plastic body. Rust proof external body. Fire retardant cable. Alluring designs. Adjustable thermostat. Special anti-corrision protective device. Multiple safety system.
From the manufacturer
This Bajaj Caldia 10 litres storage water heater is compact enough to install easily in any corner of your bathroom.
With many water heaters, the heat levels achieved inside the tank are lost quickly due to ineffective insulation. For this Caldia storage water heater from Bajaj, no heat is allowed to go out from the tank due to up-to-date insulation that ensures water remains hot for a very long period of time.
The inner tank of this geyser is made up of glass lined material that makes it corrosion-resistant and extends its durability. The external body of Caldia 10 litres storage water heater is made up of ABS material that characterizes it with features like shock-proof, sturdiness and rust-proof.
Are you worried if the heater will deliver very hot water or slightly less hot water? You will be glad to know that you can get water at the right temperature as per your requirements because of the presence of an external thermostat.
This storage water heater comprises of a cable that is not susceptible to fire, making it safe to use. It contains multiple safety systems to protect the heater from any damage.
Seems an apt fit for high-rise buildings with its ability to withstand extreme pressure head up to ground, for 8 bars, or 18 floors, or 270 metres.