AO Smith HSE-SGS-006 6-Litre Electric Storage Water Heater (White)
Brand AO Smith Colour White Style 6 Litre-Plus Power Source Corded Electric Item Dimensions LxWxH 31.7 x 31.7 x 25.8 Centimeters
About this item
- Type: Storage ; Capacity: 6 Litres; Wattage: 3000 Watts; Pressure: 8 Bars ; BEE Rating: 5 Star;
- Inner Tank Material: Blue Diamond Glass Lined Tank- 2X Corrosion Resistance; Outer Body Material: ABS
- Product Dimensions: 31.7 Cms X 31.7 Cms X 25.8 Cms
- Warranty: 7 years on inner tank, 2+2* years extended warranty on glass coated heating element and 2 years comprehensive
- Included in the box: 1 Vertical Storage Water Heater, User Manual , Mounting Screws
- Blue Diamond Glass-Lined Tank for 2X corrosion resistance
- Glass-Coated Heating Element to prevent scale formation and extend the life of heating element
- Long-lasting Anode Rod a customised alloy that works even in hard water conditions to protect the tank and has 2X lifespan as compared to normal magnesium rod.
- Express Heat 33% faster heating than 2kW water heater. Get hot water quicker
From the manufacturer
Features you'll love.
Strong heavy gauge alloy steel tanks.
23% stronger than standard stainless steel or copper tanks; with Blue Diamond Glass-Lining technology which provides twice the corrosion resistance compared to industry standards and increases the life-span of the tank.
Glass coated fold-back heating element.
Fits the shape of the tank,ensuring uniform heating and continous and maximum availability of hot water.
Energy-efficient PUF Injection Technology.
The advanced PUF( injection ensures uniform and high density foam distribution. Zero gaps between the tank and insulation that ensures maximum energy efficiency and power savings.
Brilliance lies in the details.
Efficient Inlet Water Diffuser
Efficient Inlet Water Diffuser breaks the incoming water jet into smaller streams, changing water flow from vertical to horizontal directions.
Long-Lasting Anode Rod
A customised alloy that works even in different Water Conditions, protects the tank and heating element from corrosion.
Helps set the hot water temperature and makes the heating element non-operational after the set temperature is reached.