Bajaj Flora Instant 3 Litre Vertical Water Heater, White
- Type : Instant; Capacity : 3 Litres; Wattage : 3000 Watts;Pressure : 8 Bars
- Inner Tank Material: SS 304; Outer Body Material: ABS. Rated Frequency (HZ):- 50
- Product Dimensions: 26.5 Cms X 26.5 Cms X 44 Cms
- Warranty : 2 years on Product
- Included in the Box : Warranty Card, User Manual, Mounting Accesories, Template for drilling hole on wall
- High pressure withstanding enabling to use in high-rise buildings; outer body material- prevents rusting and corrosion
- Multiple safety systems for protection against dry heating, overheating and overpressure
- Neon indicator for 'Power On' and 'Heating' - gives status of water heating and readiness
- Item Weight: 3.73 Kg
- Item model number: Flora
The water heater is available in 1L and 3L variants. Available in 3kW and 4.5kW rating. Fire retardant cable. Corrosion proof thermoplastic external body. Efficent heating element for longer life. Neon indicator for 'power on' and 'heating' function. Multiple safety systems. Suitable for high-rise buildings. ISI approved.
You are going to be mesmerised by the elegant design of this Bajaj Flora 3L 3Kw Instant water heater. Raise the glamour quotient of your bathroom with ease!
Want to take a quick hot water shower? Just switch on the Water Heater and behold! You have hot water coming out from the shower spray without waiting even for few minutes. Quite fast – isn’t it? We told you so!
We bet you wouldn’t want to see corrosion specks on this water heating appliance. And we have ensured that you won’t get to see it with the thermoplastic outer body for this Bajaj Flora 3L 3Kw Instant water heater.
This water heater is manufactured under the brand name ‘Bajaj’, with the latest technology. Durability along with excellent functioning is what it provides. So here we are, with our 2 Year Product Warranty.
Your safety is our concern. This instant water heater is provided with fire retardant cable so that in the eventuality of a fire, the cables help to resist the spread of fire.
Waiting to see if the water got heated? Now, you don’t have to. The neon indicator does it for you. It indicates when the water gets heated.
Don’t be unduly worried if your water heater will be able to withstand the water pressure or not when you are residing in a high-rise tower. This effective water heater can withstand up to 8 bars pressure.